57 Brock Condos
57 Brock Condos has a total of 97 units.
Raw Design Architects and Tomas Pearce Interior Design
FROM THE LOW $400s
PARKING – $75,000 + HST
LOCKER – $6,000 + HST
MAINTENANCE – $0.65 PER SQ FT
CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
RIGHT LEASE DURING TO OCCUPANCY
$5,000 ASSIGNMENT FEE
$64.48/MO PARKING MAINTENANCE • $24.80 LOCKER MAINTENANCE
- Modern 7 Storey Boutique Building with 97 Units
- Suite Sizes Ranging From 44 7 SF-2144 SF
- Eco Friendly Green Roofs
- 9′ Exposed Concrete Ceilings (10′ on Penthouse Level), Modern Laminate Flooring,
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops Two Tone Soft Close Kitchen Cabinetry with Stainless Steel
- Appliances and Under Cabinet Lighting
Studios, 1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 beds, 2 beds + den, 3 beds & 3 beds +den
1 & 2
- 24 hour Concierge
- Fitness Centre with Cardio
- Weight equipment
- Pet Spa
- Meeting Room
- Designer Decorated Party Room with Full Kitchen and
- Adjacent Outdoor Rooftop Patio Lounge and BBQ Area
If you are NOT working with a Realtor
Collinscondos offer you VIP FIRST Access to these sales in advance of other realtors and the general public. This is based on Our strong relationship with Toronto’s prominent condo developers.
- If this is your first time buying a pre-construction condo, we will give you professional guidance
- We specialize in pre-construction condo sales, we don’t pretend to
- We have first access.
- We will provide you with relevant information about the Toronto condominium market
- We work for you NOT the developer.
- If you are an investor, please contact us first
- We love questions – We take care of you.
TOP 5 MUST HAVE EATS
THE BANDIT BREWERY
BARBEQUE BUTCHER BAR
PARTS & LABOUR
859 West Condos is located in the heart of The Queensway, this remarkable 14-storey residence – a total of 228 condo units. Features 9ft ceilings and plenty of windows to let natural light in. Framed in pristine white and boasting stunningly contemporary architecture, West 859 is built for the design conscious.
Port Credit now has Tanu Condos, a boutique collection of only two hundred and four residences, including six townhomes, TANU weaves together all the right elements for modern urban life: sophistication, convenience, connectivity, and inside/outside amenities.
A symbol of Toronto’s industrial past. Suites from the $400s.
A Leslieville landmark, the old bread factory on Eastern Avenue will get a new lease on life. Reimagined as Wonder, this historic building will soon house one-of-a-kind lofts, chic condos, and towns.
Chestnut Hill Developments is pleased to declare the approaching launch of 831 Glencairn Avenue Condos, another mid-rise boutique condo on its way to the delightful Glen Park neighbourhood of Toronto's North York locale.
Universal City : This growing city of Pickering, has a very affluent population overall. The average household income in is $114,000 which is incredible. If you are a potential buyer or an investor and are thinking, why Pickering?
Sales from the $300s
PRIME Condos is located directly beside Ryerson’s Yonge Street Campus, and just minutes from College and Dundas TTC Subway stations. From this location, PRIME is right in the heart of the East Core, the area just to the east of Yonge Street and one of Toronto’s most dynamic and fastest growing districts.