57 Brock Condos
57 Brock Condos has a total of 97 units.
Raw Design Architects and Tomas Pearce Interior Design
FROM THE LOW $400s
PARKING – $75,000 + HST
LOCKER – $6,000 + HST
MAINTENANCE – $0.65 PER SQ FT
CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
RIGHT LEASE DURING TO OCCUPANCY
$5,000 ASSIGNMENT FEE
$64.48/MO PARKING MAINTENANCE • $24.80 LOCKER MAINTENANCE
- Modern 7 Storey Boutique Building with 97 Units
- Suite Sizes Ranging From 44 7 SF-2144 SF
- Eco Friendly Green Roofs
- 9′ Exposed Concrete Ceilings (10′ on Penthouse Level), Modern Laminate Flooring,
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops Two Tone Soft Close Kitchen Cabinetry with Stainless Steel
- Appliances and Under Cabinet Lighting
Studios, 1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 beds, 2 beds + den, 3 beds & 3 beds +den
1 & 2
- 24 hour Concierge
- Fitness Centre with Cardio
- Weight equipment
- Pet Spa
- Meeting Room
- Designer Decorated Party Room with Full Kitchen and
- Adjacent Outdoor Rooftop Patio Lounge and BBQ Area
If you are NOT working with a Realtor
Collinscondos offer you VIP FIRST Access to these sales in advance of other realtors and the general public. This is based on Our strong relationship with Toronto’s prominent condo developers.
- If this is your first time buying a pre-construction condo, we will give you professional guidance
- We specialize in pre-construction condo sales, we don’t pretend to
- We have first access.
- We will provide you with relevant information about the Toronto condominium market
- We work for you NOT the developer.
- If you are an investor, please contact us first
- We love questions – We take care of you.
TOP 5 MUST HAVE EATS
THE BANDIT BREWERY
BARBEQUE BUTCHER BAR
PARTS & LABOUR
Chestnut Hill Developments is pleased to declare the approaching launch of 831 Glencairn Avenue Condos, another mid-rise boutique condo on its way to the delightful Glen Park neighbourhood of Toronto's North York locale.
Pick any direction and you’re sure to find something great. 150 Redpath has a whole new 24 hour vibe to the neighbourhood. The Yonge + Eglinton area will have it all: design, culture, food & fun. The city and nightlife are yours.
A symbol of Toronto’s industrial past. Suites from the $400s.
A Leslieville landmark, the old bread factory on Eastern Avenue will get a new lease on life. Reimagined as Wonder, this historic building will soon house one-of-a-kind lofts, chic condos, and towns.
543 Richmond Condos. A chic sanctuary that says you’ve moved up. But you don’t have to move on. Dine on King, indulge on Queen and then find your way home. Steps from the Entertainment District, yet one step removed from the bustle, the best of both worlds awaits at 543 Richmond.
90 Stadium Rd. – Quay West Condos places you directly beside parks, literally beside Martin-Goodman trail, 2 marinas, and walking distance to everything Downtown Toronto offers.