LINE 5 Condos
It can take you on a journey, transport you, move you in endless ways. Steps from everything you need. Convenient transit to everywhere you want to go. This line is where your story begins with you at the centre of it all.
ON SALE NOW at Yonge & Eglinton.
Line 5 Condos is a development by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties located at 117 Broadway Ave, Toronto. Designed by IBI Group and U31, Line 5 responds directly to the fundamental changes in the way Torontonians live their lives. This includes innovative amenities such as a social-club that acts as co-working space during the day, a tuck-shop café in the lobby and a dedicated lane for ride-sharing apps like Uber and Lyft.
It can take you on a journey, transport you, move you in endless ways. Steps from everything you need. Convenient transit to everywhere you want to go.
This line is where your story begins with you at the centre of it all.
See all Pricing & Plans below.
If you are NOT working with a Realtor:
- Collinscondos offer you FIRST ACCESS to these sales in advance of other realtors and the general public
- We have first access – We don’t pretend to
- We specialize in pre-construction condo sales, it is what We do
- If you are an INVESTOR, please contact us first
- If this is your first time buying a pre-construction condo, we will give you professional guidance
- We love questions – We take care of you.
1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 beds, 2 beds + den, 3 beds
1 & 2
- 24-hour Concierge,
- Hot and Cold storage
- Mail room
- Fitness centre,
- Outdoor Yoga & Zen studio,
- Pet spa,
- Interactive Training studio
- 2 outdoor BBQ and Dining lounges,
- Party rooms,
- Indoor Swimming pool & Spa lounge,
- Games lounge,
- Event kitchen
- Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
- Only 10-minutes to the DVP and Bayview Extension
Walkable local amenities include:
- Loblaws, LCBO,Sobey’s, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting Life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and more
Many local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly
Great restaurants are all walkable along the area including:
- The Keg,
- The Homeway,
- Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse,
- La Carnita,
- Sweet Jesus,
- Uncle Betty’s,
- Five Doors North,
- Thobor’s Bakery, and so many more
Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area:
- The Rose and Crown,
- Duke of Kent,
- Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse,
- The Granite Brewery,
- Cibo Wine Bar,
- Acrobat Lounge,
- Scruffy Murphey’s Irish Pub and more
Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as:
- Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Eglinton,
- Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park,
- Snakes and Lattes Midtown,
- Orange Theory Fitness, and more
Reserve Properties is an active developer of residential, retail and mixed-use properties. With over three decades of experience, the executive have been involved in over 100 projects encompassing more than 12,000 homes and 2 million square feet of commercial and retail space across North America. The Reserve team spans two family generations, offering extensive expertise in all aspects of real estate development, construction and financing. Reserve Properties hires the best professionals and consultants to help bring each venture to life. This philosophy, coupled with a steadfast commitment to the best interests of their clients and customers, has helped the company achieve the success it enjoys today.
For over 60 years, Toronto-based Westdale Properties has owned, managed and developed real estate across North America. As a family company with a unique vision for multi-residential real estate and an understanding of mixed-use development, we are committed to fostering positive experiences for the thousands of people who live in, work and shop at our properties.
A symbol of Toronto’s industrial past. Suites from the $400s.
A Leslieville landmark, the old bread factory on Eastern Avenue will get a new lease on life. Reimagined as Wonder, this historic building will soon house one-of-a-kind lofts, chic condos, and towns.
Chestnut Hill Developments is pleased to declare the approaching launch of 831 Glencairn Avenue Condos, another mid-rise boutique condo on its way to the delightful Glen Park neighbourhood of Toronto's North York locale.
ON SALE NOW.
Estimated Completion: Sept 2022
Amenity Rich ! Building amenities include: 24-hour concierge, courtyard, fitness centre, spa and sauna, outdoor BBQ and dining lounges, party room, swimming pool, games lounge, library and event kitchen.
Universal City : This growing city of Pickering, has a very affluent population overall. The average household income in is $114,000 which is incredible. If you are a potential buyer or an investor and are thinking, why Pickering?
2 Bedrooms from the $400s*
Tretti Condos connection to nature that expands your point of view. A vibrant urban location steps to the subway, close to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, in the heart of Wilson Heights. It’s Scandinavian design with a Toronto address. And it’s ready to welcome you home.
PLAYGROUND CONDOS: Garrison Point near King St. West Village. Introducing a brand new 35-Storey condominium residence within the acclaimed Garrison Point neighbourhood. Situated on a signature 4 acre city park, Playground Condos lets you enjoy one of the city’s most complete lifestyles.