LINE 5 Condos
It can take you on a journey, transport you, move you in endless ways. Steps from everything you need. Convenient transit to everywhere you want to go. This line is where your story begins with you at the centre of it all.
Coming Soon to – Yonge & Eglinton.
From the $300s
Line 5 Condos is a development by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties located at 117 Broadway Ave, Toronto. Designed by IBI Group and U31, Line 5 responds directly to the fundamental changes in the way Torontonians live their lives. This includes innovative amenities such as a social-club that acts as co-working space during the day, a tuck-shop café in the lobby and a dedicated lane for ride-sharing apps like Uber and Lyft.
It can take you on a journey, transport you, move you in endless ways. Steps from everything you need. Convenient transit to everywhere you want to go.
This line is where your story begins with you at the centre of it all.
PARKING – TBD
LOCKER – TBD
MAINTENANCE – TBD
PARKING MAINTENANCE • LOCKER MAINTENANCE – TBD
CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
RIGHT TO LEASE DURING INTERIM OCCUPANCY
ASSIGNMENT FEE – TBD
If you are NOT working with a Realtor:
- Collinscondos offer you FIRST ACCESS to these sales in advance of other realtors and the general public
- We have first access – We don’t pretend to
- We specialize in pre-construction condo sales, it is what We do
- If you are an INVESTOR, please contact us first
- If this is your first time buying a pre-construction condo, we will give you professional guidance
- We love questions – We take care of you.
1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 beds, 2 beds + den, 3 beds
1 & 2
- 24-hour Concierge,
- Hot and Cold storage
- Mail room
- Fitness centre,
- Outdoor Yoga & Zen studio,
- Pet spa,
- Interactive Training studio
- 2 outdoor BBQ and Dining lounges,
- Party rooms,
- Indoor Swimming pool & Spa lounge,
- Games lounge,
- Event kitchen
- Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
- Only 10-minutes to the DVP and Bayview Extension
Walkable local amenities include:
- Loblaws, LCBO,Sobey’s, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting Life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and more
Many local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly
Great restaurants are all walkable along the area including:
- The Keg,
- The Homeway,
- Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse,
- La Carnita,
- Sweet Jesus,
- Uncle Betty’s,
- Five Doors North,
- Thobor’s Bakery, and so many more
Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area:
- The Rose and Crown,
- Duke of Kent,
- Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse,
- The Granite Brewery,
- Cibo Wine Bar,
- Acrobat Lounge,
- Scruffy Murphey’s Irish Pub and more
Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as:
- Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Eglinton,
- Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park,
- Snakes and Lattes Midtown,
- Orange Theory Fitness, and more
Reserve Properties is an active developer of residential, retail and mixed-use properties. With over three decades of experience, the executive have been involved in over 100 projects encompassing more than 12,000 homes and 2 million square feet of commercial and retail space across North America. The Reserve team spans two family generations, offering extensive expertise in all aspects of real estate development, construction and financing. Reserve Properties hires the best professionals and consultants to help bring each venture to life. This philosophy, coupled with a steadfast commitment to the best interests of their clients and customers, has helped the company achieve the success it enjoys today.
For over 60 years, Toronto-based Westdale Properties has owned, managed and developed real estate across North America. As a family company with a unique vision for multi-residential real estate and an understanding of mixed-use development, we are committed to fostering positive experiences for the thousands of people who live in, work and shop at our properties.
The third building in the successful San Francisco By The Bay master planned community. The first building is completely sold out Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to live in an established, popular waterfront community with breathtaking views and the perfect location.
PLAYGROUND CONDOS: Garrison Point near King St. West Village. Introducing a brand new 35-Storey condominium residence within the acclaimed Garrison Point neighbourhood. Situated on a signature 4 acre city park, Playground Condos lets you enjoy one of the city’s most complete lifestyles.
Chestnut Hill Developments is pleased to declare the approaching launch of 831 Glencairn Avenue Condos, another mid-rise boutique condo on its way to the delightful Glen Park neighbourhood of Toronto's North York locale.
859 West Condos is located in the heart of The Queensway, this remarkable 14-storey residence – a total of 228 condo units. Features 9ft ceilings and plenty of windows to let natural light in. Framed in pristine white and boasting stunningly contemporary architecture, West 859 is built for the design conscious.
Universal City : This growing city of Pickering, has a very affluent population overall. The average household income in is $114,000 which is incredible. If you are a potential buyer or an investor and are thinking, why Pickering?
Pick any direction and you’re sure to find something great. 150 Redpath has a whole new 24 hour vibe to the neighbourhood. The Yonge + Eglinton area will have it all: design, culture, food & fun. The city and nightlife are yours.