NOW ON SALE
Condo living :: Garrison Point near King St. West Village. – Introducing a brand new 35-Storey condominium residence within the acclaimed Garrison Point neighbourhood. Situated on a signature 4 acre city park, Playground Condos lets you enjoy one of the city’s most complete lifestyles.
LIVE MORE WITH AMAZING CITY & LAKE VIEWS
Playground Condominiums is perfectly situated to offer some of the best views in downtown Toronto. South facing suites can bask in the beautiful sights of Lake Ontario. Meanwhile, east, west and north facing suites can soak in the magnetic glow of Toronto’s iconic city skyline.
LIVE MORE WITH EXCEPTIONAL ARCHITECTURE & AMENITIES
Crafted in a warm modernistic style, Playground Condominiums will be an exceptional new landmark on Toronto’s city skyline. This bold tower of glass and steel features gentle curvilinear accents that cultivate a truly inviting presence. Inside, residents will be pleased to discover beautiful suites and a comprehensive selection of amenities.
PLAY MORE WITH EXTRAORDINARY PARK SIDE LIVING
ENJOY NATURE EVERYDAY
The 4-Acre Park at Your Doorstep is Just the Beginning at Playground. When you live within the heart of Toronto’s busy Liberty Village and King West neighbourhoods, it’s important to find ways to connect with nature. At Playground, you’ll be able to refresh and recharge in a beautiful ocean of green located right at your front door.
The 4-acre park at Playground is the perfect place to relax on a summer afternoon. Walk the dog. Enjoy a picnic with friends. Play with the kids. When you have a beautiful natural playground right in your own front yard, there are endless ways to spend more time outdoors.
Plus, the Playground park is connected to a broader network of area green space by two beautiful pedestrian bridges — the newest landmarks in this acclaimed neighbourhood setting.
CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
RIGHT TO LEASE DURING INTERIM OCCUPANCY
PARKING MAINTENANCE –
LOCKER MAINTENANCE –
1 beds - 3 beds
1 & 2
FITNESS CENTRE • RESIDENTS LOUNGE • PARTY ROOM • KID’S LOUNGE • HOME THEATRE, AND MORE.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Smooth finish 9’, 9.5’ & 10’ ceilings (as per plan)
- Solid core entry door with designer hardware & security viewer
- 4” contemporary styled wood baseboards with matching door trim
- Engineered laminate flooring throughout (except in tiled areas)
- Blomberg appliances including: fully integrated panelled frost-free refrigerator, electric wall oven, glass ceramic cooktop, fully integrated panelled dishwasher & over-the-range microwave with integrated exhaust fan
- Choice of contemporary, designer-selected kitchen & bathroom cabinetry featuring granite countertops & under mount sinks
- Framed glass shower enclosure & deep soaker tub with ceramic tile surround (as per plan)
- Track & under cabinet lighting in the kitchen • Modern light-bar and vanity mirror in the bathroom
- In-suite personal coded security system
WALKSCORE 88/100 • TRANSIT SCORE 100/100 • BIKE SCORE 85/100
- Close to Luxury Boutiques, Designer Stores, Trendy bars & Gourmet Cuisines
- High Average Household Income – $100,351
- Entertainment Scene, Art Studios & TIFF Festival
- Grocery Stores close by – Metro & IQ Foods
- Nearby parks – Garrison Common, Historic Fort York & Trinity Bellwoods
- Major Office Developments In The Area will fuel housing demand
- Future 4-acre community park to enjoy a new way of city living
- Future SmartTrack is undergoing approval with a planed stop next door
- Short walk to 504 Streetcar Strachan & King and Exhibition GO Station
- Close access to the Gardiner Expressway & Toronto City Airport
- 10 minute street car ride to the Financial District
- Minutes to Lake Ontario and BMO Field
Cityzen Development Group is among Toronto’s most recognized multi-faceted Real Estate Developers. Cityzen’s unique comprehensive approach encompasses real estate experience that spans the entire spectrum of real estate sectors. With a passion for visionary urban design, Cityzen is committed to excellence, dedicated to creating beautiful and iconic design-driven developments that enhance the quality of life and place while remaining sensitive to community and environmental concerns. Cityzen has developed a well-earned reputation by working with award-winning architects and designers to further push the boundaries of creating innovative urban communities that are designed to enhance urban neighbourhoods.
Fernbrook Homes is one of Canada’s leading builders and is widely recognized for their outstanding commitment to creating distinctive communities. With a keen natural understanding of what makes a community a preferred place to live, Fernbrook has an exceptional reputation for architectural integrity, classic design, and outstanding customer service. Come discover a lifetime of satisfaction awaiting you here.
Greybrook Realty Partners is a Toronto-based asset management firm that invests equity in large-scale real estate development projects. Alongside its network of leading North American developer partners, Greybrook is responsible for building and shaping communities across the Greater Toronto Area, Greater Golden Horseshoe region, and South Florida markets.
Greybrook has developed a strong reputation for its ability to create value for its investors, partners and communities. Ranging from single-family homes, condominiums and purpose-built rental, to ultra-luxury condominium residences and retail, Greybrook’s diversified real estate portfolio includes more than 50 developments expected to result in the development of over 32 million square feet of residential and commercial density, with an estimated completion value of $14 billion.
543 Richmond Condos. A chic sanctuary that says you’ve moved up. But you don’t have to move on. Dine on King, indulge on Queen and then find your way home. Steps from the Entertainment District, yet one step removed from the bustle, the best of both worlds awaits at 543 Richmond.
Phoenix Condos: A community for those who know that in a fast-paced, hectic city, your home should be a place where everything slows down. Phoenix Condos is located in the scenic and established Mystic Pointe neighbourhood of South Etobicoke.
Sales from the $300s
PRIME Condos is located directly beside Ryerson’s Yonge Street Campus, and just minutes from College and Dundas TTC Subway stations. From this location, PRIME is right in the heart of the East Core, the area just to the east of Yonge Street and one of Toronto’s most dynamic and fastest growing districts.
$10,000 CASHBACK on all 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bedroom and Dens, For a Limited Time Only!
Scout Condos is a new condo development by Graywood Developments Ltd currently in preconstruction at 1791 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022.
Chestnut Hill Developments is pleased to declare the approaching launch of 831 Glencairn Avenue Condos, another mid-rise boutique condo on its way to the delightful Glen Park neighbourhood of Toronto's North York locale.