Universal City Condos Two
THE NEXT BIG THING
TOWER 2: COMING SOON
- Located: 1480 Bayly St. – walking distance to the Pickering GO Station
- Be downtown to Union Station in no more than 30 minutes/ NOW Go trains leaving every 15 minutes
- Minutes from Shopping, Restaurants, Lake Ontario, Beaches, Trails
- Minutes from the 401
Living in Pickering, yes, Pickering
This growing city has a very affluent population overall.
The average household income in is $114,000 which is incredible.
If you are a potential buyer or an investor and are thinking, why Pickering?
- Top notch potential rental pool for investors.
- There is great transportation to downtown Toronto, it’s only a 26 minute GO train ride which is non-stop express into Union Station.
- Do not forget about your closing costs.
- The nice thing here: you only have one land transfer tax here. The development charges are significantly lower than that in Toronto:
- Over the next 15+ years, Pickering is expected to lead the GTA in growth with an additional 35,000 new jobs,
- It is projected to rise to about 190,000 people.
- Approvals and support from the city, to build as many as 10-15 high-rise office buildings and residential towers.
- In this high density urban corridor which is strategically located adjacent to highway 401 where it connects you to other major arterial roadways and
- Alongside the GO Transit station.
- Numerous of bus routes that operate in the area making the commute a breeze
If you are NOT working with a Realtor:
- Collinscondos offer you VIP FIRST Access to these sales in advance of other realtors and the general public
- We have first access
- We specialize in pre-construction condo sales, we don’t pretend to
- If you are an INVESTOR, please contact us first
- If this is your first time buying a pre-construction condo, we will give you professional guidance
- We love questions – We take care of you.
$400,000 - $1,000,000 plus
1 beds - 3 beds
1 & 2
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Resort Style, Stunningly Designed Lounge and Party Room
- Dining Room With Bar Area and Chef’s Kitchen
- Light Infused Lobby With Natural Stone and Wood Accents
- Two Lounge Seating Areas
- Fitness Area Complete With Change Rooms
Features & Finishes
- 8 and 9 ft Ceiling Heights
- Bright open concept suites with livable layouts
- Granite or Quartz Counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- North exposure unobstructed city view
- Expansive balconies and outdoor space designed to maximize views
- Outdoor space with every unit
A stunning community of residential towers and convenient retail designed to offer the next level of modern, urban living. The future is here in Pickering, the fastest growing city in Durham Region.
1. Ashley Homestore
2. Bay Ridges Pharmacy
3. Blue Sky Supermarket
4. Bulk Barn
5. Canadian Tire
7. Healthy Planet Pickering
8. Kitchen Stuff Plus
11. Lowe’s Home Improvement
13. No Frills
14. Pickering Town Centre
15. SmartCentres Pickering
16. Sobeys Pickering
17. SVP Sports
18. The Beer Store
19. The Home Depot
20. The Pickering Markets
21. Walmart Supercentre
22. West Indian Food Mart
25. Dairy Queen
26. Dragon Rolls
27. Edamame Sushi
28. Hy-Tea Tea House & Restaurant
29. Island Mix Restaurant & Lounge
30. Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill
32. Mandarin Restaurant
33. Moonshine Brew
34. Moxie’s Grill & Bar
35. Mr. Greek
36. Mt. Everest Indian Cuisine
37. Mumbay Grill
38. OpenStudio Art Café
40. South St. Burger
41. Sunset Grill
42. St. Louis Bar & Grill
43. Sun Win Chinese Restaurant
44. Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
45. Ther Waterfront
46. The WORKS Gourmet Burger
47. Tim Hortons
49. Centennial College
50. Dunbarton High School
51. Durham College
52. Bayview Heights Public School
53. Frenchman’s Bay Public School
54. Glengrove Public School
55. Pickering Child Care Centre
56. Pickering High School
57. Pickering Public Library
58. Sir John A MacDonald Public School
59. St. Isaac Jogues Catholic Secondary School
60. Vaughan Willare Public School
61. William Dunbar Public School
RECREATION & FITNESS
62. Annandale Golf & Curling Club
63. East Shore Community Centre
64. Don Beer Arena
65. Durham Live
66. Frenchman’s Bay Marina
67. Frenchman’s Bay Yacht Club
68. GoodLife Fitness Centres
69. GoodLife Fitness Centres
70. Millennium Square
71. Pickering Athletic Centre
72. Pickering Lawn Bowling Club
73. Pickering Playing Fields
74. Pickering Recreation Complex
75. Planet Gymnastics
76. The Fun Factry Indoor Playground
77. West Shore Community Centre
PARKS & GREEN SPACES
78. Alex Robertson Park
79. Bay Ridges Kinsmen Park
80. Beachfront Park
81. Bruce Hanscombe Memorial Park
82. Diana Princess of Wales Park
83. Douglas Park
84. Dunmoore Park
85. Glengrove Park
86. Petticoat Creek Conservation Area
87. Progress Park
88. Rotary Frenchman’s Bay West Park
89. Rouge National Urban Park
90. The Esplanade Park
91. Waterfront Trail
92. West Shore Beach
Phoenix Condos: A community for those who know that in a fast-paced, hectic city, your home should be a place where everything slows down. Phoenix Condos is located in the scenic and established Mystic Pointe neighbourhood of South Etobicoke.
Pick any direction and you’re sure to find something great. 150 Redpath has a whole new 24 hour vibe to the neighbourhood. The Yonge + Eglinton area will have it all: design, culture, food & fun. The city and nightlife are yours.
543 Richmond Condos. A chic sanctuary that says you’ve moved up. But you don’t have to move on. Dine on King, indulge on Queen and then find your way home. Steps from the Entertainment District, yet one step removed from the bustle, the best of both worlds awaits at 543 Richmond.
$10,000 CASHBACK on all 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bedroom and Dens, For a Limited Time Only!
Scout Condos is a new condo development by Graywood Developments Ltd currently in preconstruction at 1791 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022.
Sales from the $300s
PRIME Condos is located directly beside Ryerson’s Yonge Street Campus, and just minutes from College and Dundas TTC Subway stations. From this location, PRIME is right in the heart of the East Core, the area just to the east of Yonge Street and one of Toronto’s most dynamic and fastest growing districts.
LOCATED AT DON MILLS & EGLINTON - RIGHT AT NEW LRT
DON'T MISS OUT
A NEW MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY WITH 60 ACRES OF SPACE TO LIVE, WORK, PLAY AND THRIVE. Coming soon to Eglinton and Don Mills. Discover life in Toronto’s largest parks and stay connected with the new Metrolinx line just steps away. Register today and be a part of tomorrow.